Please be aware of scam emails and phone calls asking to complete a survey and may appear to come from State or Federal Courts. These emails and phone calls are fraudulent and have no connection with any Court. Clarion County Court of Common Pleas will NEVER contact a potential juror by phone or email.
If you have any questions, please call (814) 226-9351 on Monday morning after 8:00 a.m. and we will assist you. If you have been selected as a juror, it is recommended to read the Handbook for Jurors.
THIS LIST IS FOR THE JURY SELECTION DATE ON TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2023.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY.
There are trials scheduled for the time in which you were summoned to serve as a juror. All jurors were given a notice with their juror number on it (located on the right-hand side of your Summons to Jury Duty). Unless you have been previously excused by Court Administration, please review the following list for your juror number and time at which you are to report on Tuesday, November 14, 2023. Please report to Courtroom Number 1 on the 2nd floor of the Clarion County Courthouse at your designated time.
If you have any questions, please call (814) 226-9351 on Tuesday morning after 8:00 a.m. and we will assist you. If you have been selected as a juror, it is recommended to read the Handbook for Jurors.
This Jury Selection information will be updated after 4:00 p.m. on Friday, January 19, 2024.
|Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 9:00 a.m.|
The Court is asking that all persons not fully vaccinated against COVID-19 should wear a face mask.
This page will only be updated as new information is provided to the public.
By law, NO PERSON SHALL BE EXEMPT OR EXCUSED FROM JURY DUTY EXCEPT THE FOLLOWING:
- Persons in active service of the armed forces of the United States or Pennsylvania
- Persons who have served as jurors within the last three (3) years, except persons who served less than three (3) days, in which case they are exempt for only one (1) year.
- Persons who can demonstrate to the satisfaction of the Court that jury service will involve undue hardship or extreme inconvenience.
- Jury Duty Qualification Form
- Criminal Questionnaire Form
- Civil Questionnaire Form
- Final State Jury Service Pamphlet
- Directions to the Courthouse (Google Maps)
- TITLE 231. RULES OF CIVIL PROCEDURE Rule 220.1 Preliminary Instructions to Prospective and Selected Jurors
- TITLE 231. RULES OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE Rule 626. Preliminary Instructions to Prospective and Selected Jurors
PROHIBITION OF CELL PHONES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC DEVICES IN THE COURTROOMS
It is the policy of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania that all persons entitled to a jury trial in a civil or criminal action should have the right to jurors selected at random from a representative cross-section of the eligible population of Clarion County. It is further the policy of the Commonwealth that all qualified citizens shall have the opportunity to be considered for service as jurors in the Courts of this Commonwealth, and shall have an obligation to serve as jurors when summoned for that purpose and no citizens shall be excluded from the service as a juror on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin or economic status.