upcoming events

Inmate Property

  • Approvals to release property to friends/family members of an incarcerated inmate will only be given in rare instances where the inmate can express a dire need to do so. The inmate must make the request to the Warden in writing via Request Slip.
  • Inmates are not permitted to release their ACCESS card to any person not named on the card.
  • Any property left by inmates at the jail and not claimed within 30 days will be disposed of.
  • If an inmate has ordered Commissary and he/she is released prior to the delivery of the Commissary, then they have 30 days to pick it up.
  • Inmates being transferred to the PA Department of Corrections may release property prior to transfer, the person picking up the property must show a proper photo I.D. to pick up the property.

live learn work play

sign up here for the clarion county newsletter sign up