- All incoming letters or correspondence must contain the following information or they may be considered as contraband and placed into inmate property or disposed of:
Clarion County Corrections
309 Amsler Ave. - Ste 2
Shippenville, PA 16254
- All incoming mail must have the full address as shown above and the complete return address including the sender’s full name.
- Third party mail is prohibited and will result in a misconduct report being issued to the inmate and may result in sanctions such as segregation time, denial of parole and/or loss of privileges.
- Any mail that contains stickers, glitter, crayon, paint or marker drawing will not be given to the inmate.
- Any mail whether sent or received is logged .These logs are for administrative use only and will not be given to inmates.
- All personal mail may be censored or checked for security purposes. Legal mail will be opened by the inmate addressee in the presence of a staff member.
- The warden is authorized under Title 37 of PA Code to restrict and/or prohibit any mail for valid penological reasons such as introduction of contraband threats to security or the public, or when requested by intended recipients.