Reservation & Cost
$200.00 per day.
The Community center may be rented for meetings at a fee of $30.00 per hour, up to a maximum of 4 hours. Anything over the 4 hour limit will be charged the full day rate of $200.00. Use of the kitchen facility and restrooms are included in this fee.
Prior reservations are needed to secure this building.
Picnic Pavilion – Reserved
All pavilions have electricity available. The charges for those different pavilions are:
- Small – seats approximately 80 people. $60.00/day
- Medium – seats approximately 200 people. $80.00/day
- Large – Community- seats approximately 400 people $100.00/day
Softball, Baseball, Soccer Fields – Reserved
- All fields are available for play and are available for use.
- Fields available for use – without lights $70.00 per day
Tennis, Basketball, Volleyball Courts, Horseshoe Pits – Reserved
All courts and pits are available for use $15.00 per day
Payment is required at time of and placement of reservation.
Payments can be made with a credit/debit card, cash, or check by mail or in person at:
Clarion County Administration Building, 330 West Main St. Clarion.
Checks are made payable to “Clarion County Park”.
NOTE: A $35.00 CLEAN UP FEE WILL BE ADDED TO THE PRICE OF THE RESERVATION IF THE AREA IS NOT LEFT IN THE MANNER THAT IT WAS FOUND.
ANY RESERVATION IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- Reservations may be made with Stephanie Renninger in person at the Clarion County Administration Building, second floor, by telephone at (814) 226-4000 Ext. 2854, by email email@example.com.
- Pets are prohibited from buildings, picnic grounds, and playgrounds. This is strictly enforced! The only exception is for seeing-eye dogs. Those pets being utilized in the designated areas, and using that designated area, are permitted.
- Visitor/guest behavior and pavilion use is governed by the Park Rules Ordinance, which is posted throughout the park.
- Parking of all motor vehicles must be in designated parking lots.
- NO ALCOHOL IS PERMITTED IN THE CLARION COUNTY PARK.
- Tobacco products are prohibited in designated tobacco-free zones such as the playground, soccer field, baseball fields, and community building. Violators will be asked to stop using the tobacco product in designated areas, if not compliant, they will be asked to leave the park.
- Amplified music, loudspeaker or public address system usage, without written permission is not acceptable.