As Clerk of Courts, this office is chief clerk and record keeper for criminal proceedings and is responsible for:
- Administers oaths and affirmations
- Collects and transmits all fines and forfeited bonds
- Custodian of all bail bond money
- Custody and maintenance of records of all Common Pleas Cases: Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition (ARD) cases, Summary Appeal cases, Criminal cases, Miscellaneous Dockets, Juvenile cases
- Process Petitions for Expungement
- Swears in all juries and witnesses
CLERK OF COURTS PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Cash, Check, or Money Order Payable To:
Clarion County Clerk of Courts
Clarion County Courthouse
421 Main Street, Suite 25
Clarion, PA 16214
(Include the docket number on the payment)
Bad check charges are to be paid by Money Order or Cash only.
Please send a self-addressed stamped envelope each time a receipt is requested.
Not all costs associated with a case are payable through the UJS Portal website.
Note: If you are eligible for accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact us immediately so arrangements can be made.