November 27, 2019 - Clarion County Board of Commissioners Meeting Agenda
Notice: The following actions have been discussed and approved by the Board of Commissioners but have not been approved for the meeting's minutes. These actions will be approved for minutes during the next Board of Commissioners Meeting. Please check the County Calendar for the next meeting date.
- Work Session on Tuesday, December 3rd, 2019 at 10AM in the conference room
- Commissioner/Salary Board meeting on Tuesday, December 10th, 2019 at 10 AM in the conference room
- Closed on new DA Office on Liberty Street
1. Resolution #21 of 2019 – Urging the Reauthorization of collection of fees to the abandoned mine land reclamation fund
2. Proclamation – Proclaiming December 2019 as Dog License Awareness Month
3. Proclamation – Burns and Burns 80th Anniversary
4. Tax Claim – Bid of $430.00 on a property in Madison Township from the repository list for mineral rights
5. Courts. New Hire. Rachel Kundick to fill the vacant position of Confidential Secretary. Full time, non-exempt, 40 hours/week. Effective Date: 12/4/2019. Salary: $13.59/hour.
6. Public Safety. Promotion. Denny Logue to move into the position of Emergency Management Coordinator effective 12/1/2019. Full time, non-exempt, 35 hours/week. Salary: $33,000. $1,500 increase upon PEMA certification.
7. CYS. Erin Mackinlay, Eiley McGregor, and Amanda Gregory to move from a salary of $28,267.20 to $29,698.23 because of successful completion of Foundations Training. Erin MacKinlay effective 10/8/2019, Eiley McGregor effective 10/11/2019, Amanda Gregory effective 10/1/2019.
8. CYS. Erin Mackinlay, Eiley McGregor, and Amanda Gregory to move from a salary of $29,698.23 to $30,878.29 because of successful completion of probationary period to become Caseworker II’s. Erin MacKinlay effective date: 11/15/2019. Eiley McGregor effective date: 11/10/2019. Amanda Gregory effective date: 11/17/2019.
9. Corrections. New Hire. Carter Shipley to take the vacant position of Part Time Corrections Officer. Part time, non-exempt, no more than 29 hours/week. Salary: $12.00/hour. Effective Date: 11/18/2019.
10. Payment of stipend to Cindy Fleming of $2,500 and to Mindy Frampton of $2,500 for working out of class and doing the additional duties of the Fiscal Assistant and Payroll Administrator.
11. Hotel Tax. Printing and distribution of the Exit 62 and Foxburg rack cards through Clarion Printing Litho to be distributed by PA on Display for 10 bins for 6 months. Approximately $500 for printing and distribution.
12. Hotel Tax. Printing and distribution of the Clarion County Visitor’s Brochure through Clarion Printing Litho to be distributed by PA on Display for 10 bins for 6 months. Approximately 10,000 prints, price was $3,800 with $1,000 distribution fee on the last order, new price will be determined by how many changes are made from old brochure.
13. Board of Assessment Appeals. Reappointment of Mary Louise Logue, Sal Mazzocchi, and Eugene Lerch with terms from 1/1/2020 to 12/31/2023.
14. Clarion County Housing Authority. Reappointment of Jill Over to the Board of Directors. Term: 1/1/2020 – 12/31/2024.
15. Letter of Support for the nomination for a PA Historic and Museum Commission Historical Marker commemorating the Parkers Landing Petroglyph site along the Allegheny River in Perry Township.