· Work Session on Tuesday, August 20th, 2019 at 10AM in the conference room
· Commissioner/Salary/Retirement Board meeting on Tuesday, August 27th, 2019 at 10 AM in the conference room
· Recovery Respects First Responders Event on September 8 at 2 PM at the Clarion Veterans Memorial Park
· International Homeless Animals Day Event hosted by Tri-County Animal Rescue at the Clarion Veterans Memorial Park on August 17th
· Stephen Goth from the Sheriff’s Department has resigned as of 7/24/2019.
1. Proclamation proclaiming August 23 as Dave Moore Day.
2. Resolution #18 of 2019 – Revision of Multimodal Transportation Fund Grant, requesting $1,093,447.
3. Fee agreement with Butcher & Winkler as a conflict attorney for CYS. $150/hour.
4. Letter of Support for Oil Region Alliance’s application for DCED Greenways, Trails, and Recreation grant.
5. Grant on behalf of Adult Probation from Board of Probation and Parole as annual grant-in-aide. Grant Allocation: $50,000. Term: 7/1/2019 – 6/30/2020.
6. Grant on behalf of Juvenile Probation from the Juvenile Court Judges’ Commission of the Office of General Counsel. Grant Allocation: $111,504. Term: 8/13/2019 – 6/30/2020.
7. Application for appointment to the MH/DD/EI Advisory Board for Linda Spoharski for a 3 year term beginning on September 24, 2019.
8. Application for reappointment to the Northwest Commission for John Stroup for a private sector seat with a two year term from July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2021.
9. Liquid Fuels - Ashland Township was awarded $6,126 for 2019 LF project, changing project from JB Knight Bypass Superpave project to Double Sealcoat project.
10. Hotel Tax – Application from New Bethlehem Biketoberfest for $2,100 for marketing, event merchandise, and giveaways. $1,050 would be given at time of acceptance, $1,050 would be given after completion.
11. Hotel Tax – Approval of purchasing an ad for the PA Tourism Magazine $4,750.
12. Purchase of 2019 Chevrolet Equinox from Redbank Chevrolet through costars for $27,252.00 for MH/DD.
13. Three year lease of 2019 Ford Explorer from Clarion Ford through costars for $10,812.39/year for Corrections to come out of the Prison Pass Through Account.
14. Contract with Savin for supplies and service for copier to be purchased for Corrections. Color prints: $0.07/print, Black prints: $0.01/print.
15. Transportation – Fiscal Year 2019 Certifications and Assurances for FTA Assistance Programs.
16. Clarion County Human Services Plan for 2019 – 2020. Assurance of Compliance, budget, and projection.
17. Tax Claim – Bid on property in Licking Township from the Repository List for $300.
18. Request for Cub Scout Pack 51 to use the Veteran’s Memorial Park for a Cub Scout recruitment carnival on September 15 from noon – 5pm.
19. Resignation of Zachary Stiglitz (Park) effective 8/6/2019. Resignation of Michelle Campbell (Assessment) effective 7/31/2019. Separation of Employment of Kevin Eberle (911) effective 8/13/2019.
20. IT – Reposition. Reposition of Logan George from Commissioners Office Northwest PA Summer Intern position into the vacant position of IT – Information Technology Technician. Part time, non-exempt, no more than 21 hours/week. Salary: $10.35/hour. Effective Date: 8/26/2019.
21. Park – New Hire. Carol Marshall to fill the vacant position of Seasonal Park Helper. Part time, non-exempt, no more than 29 hours/week. Salary: $9.43/hour. Effective Date: 8/13/2019.
22. CYS – New Hire. Joshua Dippold to fill the vacant position of Caseworker 1. Full time, non-exempt, 40 hours/week. Salary: $28,267.20. Effective Date: 8/6/2019.
23. HS – New Hire. Jillian Stephens to fill the vacant position of Human Services Director. Full time, exempt, 40 hours/week. Salary: $67,000. Effective Date: 9/9/2019.
24. Contract on behalf of the District Attorney’s Office with SAVIN maintenance and service agreement between the PA District Attorney’s Institute and Clarion County. Cost: No fee for 2019. Effective Date: 1/1/2019.
25. Multiple Contracts on behalf of CYS with terms from 6/30/2019 – 7/1/2020, except for items J and K which have terms from 7/1/2018 – 6/30/2019.
a. PCYA for technical support for CAPS program. Cost: $799.11, County Match: $268.50
b. Youth Connection for youth mentoring services. Cost: $15,000, County Match: $3,000.
c. AC Valley School District for intensive in-home parenting. Cost: $5,000. County Match: $1,000.
d. Next Step Pregnancy Solutions and Services for Community based abstinence programs. Cost: $38,336, County Match: $7,667.
e. Kids Count Family Psychological for kids in common program/Kid Konnection-visitation with incarcerated parents. Cost: $33,608.40, County Match: $20%, $6,721.68.
f. Mars Home for Youth for multi-systemic therapy. Cost: $65/day, County Match: 5%.
g. Community Action for transitional housing and related supportive services to eligible Clarion County residents. Cost: $89,701, County Match: $13,455.15, 15%.
h. Justice Works Youthcare for truancy remediation services and supervised visitations. Cost: $1,500/case ($4,500 monthly max, $54,000 yearly max.) County Match: 20%.
i. Clarion Vocational Services for office cleaning. Cost: $158/week. County Match: $31.60/week.
j. Merakey for foster care services. Cost: $29.29 - $157.04/day, County Match 20%. Term: 7/1/2018 – 6/30/2019.
k. Children’s Service Center for foster care services. Cost: $51.26/day. County Match: 20%. Term: 7/1/2018 – 6/30/2019.
26. Approval of the county expenditures bills:
a. General Fund, dated from July 20 to August 9, 2019 Total: $1,403,522.28
b. Human Services, dated from July 20 to August 12, 2019 Total: $718,338.68
c. 9-1-1 Checking, dated from July 20 to August 9, 2019 Total: $186,738.45
d. Transportation, dated from July 20 to August 12, 2019 Total: $33,198.35
e. Misc, dated July 20 to August 9, 2019 Total: $67,478.71