· Work Session on Tuesday, June 18, 2019 at 10AM in the conference room
· Commissioner/Salary/Retirement Board meeting on Tuesday, June 25 2019 at 10 AM in the conference room
· Judge Arner hired Corynne Schaedel into the vacant position of Adult Probation Officer. Salary: $29,285.80, 40 hours/week. Full time, non-exempt. Effective Date: 6/10/2019.
· District Attorney Aaron hired Shallah Veronesi into the vacant position of DA Secretary/Juvenile Victim Witness Coordinator. Salary: $12.55/hour for 21 hours, $17.03/hour for 14 hours. 35 hours/week. Full time, non-exempt. Effective Date: 5/27/2019.
· Dedication Ceremony for the Persian Gulf Era Monument in the Clarion County Veterans Memorial Park. Light refreshments starting at 5:30 PM, ceremony starting at 6:30 PM.
1. Assessment. Change the price of Certified Property Record Cards to $1.00 per page. Regular copy fee to remain at $0.50 per page.
2. Agreement with attorney Marie Jones to defend Clarion County in two lawsuits. Hourly rate structure: Partners: $240.00. Senior Associates: $215.00. Associates: $200.00. Law Clerks: $135.00. Legal Assistants: $65.00.
3. Public Safety. Promotion of Tyler Lencer from Trainee to Certified Telecommunicator after getting certification. Salary: $11.96/hour. Effective Date: 5/26/2019.
4. Corrections. Promotion of Jessica Walters into the position of Full Time Corrections Officer. Full time, non-exempt, 36/48 hours/week. Effective Date: 6/1/2019. Salary: $13.59/hour.
5. Corrections. Promotion of Mary Crawford into the position of Temporary Full Time Corrections Officer. Full time, non-exempt, 36/48 hours/week. Effective Date: 6/1/2019. Salary: $13.59/hour.
6. MH/DD. Reclassification. Lindsey Deibler reclassified into the vacant position of Temporary Working Out of Class County MH/MR Administrator 1. $250.00/week stipend plus normal salary of $38,873.12. Full time, non-exempt, 35 hours/week. Effective Date: 6/10/2019.
7. Separation of Employment with Melissa Obenrader (CYS) effective 5/31/2019.
8. Contract on behalf of CYS with Alternative Living Solutions for transitional living services. Term: 7/1/2018 – 6/30/2019. Cost: $197.95/day. County Match: 20%
9. Application from Agency on Aging to use the Veterans Memorial Park on October 18, 10am-5pm for worship services.
10. $5 Per Capita Exemption Request from resident in New Bethlehem Borough for 2019.
11. Redbank Valley Park Authority requesting a waiver of the $50 land development application fee for their New Rabbit Barn Improvements project.
12. Request for GIS fees to be waived for PA One Call to get parcel information in the county. Total fees to be waived: $2,500.